Who We Are
Our School at a Glance
As a program of Bay Virtual Instruction Program, the Bay Virtual Instruction Program uses the K12 curriculum to offer Bay County Residents students in grades K–12 an exceptional learning experience. With individualized learning approaches, the Bay Virtual Instruction Program and K12 provide the tools kids need to succeed—in school and beyond.
Here's why families have chosen Bay Virtual Instruction Program for their kids:
- Extracurricular activities are available at your local zoned school, including band, sports, clubs, etc.
- Ability to participate in National Honor Society for 11th and 12th graders
- Cap and gown graduation ceremony in late May
- Prom and filed trips available as permitted by local zoned school for outside students
- Dual enrollment opportunities available for 10th–12th grade at Gulf Coast State College
- 1-on-1 College Readiness meetings for 12th grade students, including advice on financial aid
- Students may qualify for the Florida Bright Futures Scholarship Program
- Students have been accepted to institutions such as West Point, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical Institution, University of West Florida, University of South Carolina and more