Who We Are
Our School at a Glance
As a program of Okaloosa Virutual Instruction Program, the Okaloosa Virtual Instruction Program uses the K12 curriculum to offer Okaloosa County Residents students in grades K–12 an exceptional learning experience. With individualized learning approaches, the Okaloosa Virtual Instruction Program and K12 provide the tools kids need to succeed—in school and beyond.
Here's why families have chosen Okaloosa Virtual Instruction Program for their kids:
- Dual enrollment available in 10th–12th grade through Northwest Florida State College for students who have a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Extracurricular activities available through your local zoned school
- A certified diploma from Okaloosa County
- Students may qualify for the Florida Bright Futures Scholarship Program
- The exceptional, individualized K12 curriculum, which covers core subject areas and beyond. Based on decades of education research, this curriculum packages high-quality lessons with mastery-based assessments that ensure students achieve success at each and every level. Find out more about K12.
- The online planning and assessment tools, resources, and hands-on materials ranging from textbooks to microscopes, from rocks and dirt to beautifully illustrated classic children's stories, and much more.
- The high-quality, tuition-free public education that enables a learning experience that is individualized for each student.